After a long, long break from blogging (about a year and a half to be exact), I decided that now would be the perfect time to come back to it!
SO MUCH has changed in my life in a year and a half, and as I’m sitting down to write this, there is so much I wish I would have blogged about in that year and a half.
SUPER BRIEFLY here is what has happened:
1. I graduated high school! I’m headed to college in the fall!
2. I got the amazing opportunity to go to Italy over spring break with my Latin class.
3. I’ve had a ton of milestones in my last year of high school including my last swim meet, last couple dances, and some of the greatest high school memories with my amazing friends.
4. Last summer I attended 2 journalism institutes (one at Georgetown University and another at Marquette University) and I served as editor-in-chief for my school’s newspaper, but I’m not planning on doing anything with journalism anymore in college. I change my mind every day on what I want to do with my life, but that’s okay.
5. I’ve learned a lot about friendship and relationships in this past year, which may not have always been the easiest, but I’m very happy with where I am in my life right now.
Stay tuned for more posts and updates about my life! I’m glad to be back and I really hope to start blogging regularly again!