I’ve been (surprisingly) nominated for the Liebster Award! Thank you so much to the beautiful Kay AND Raashi for the nominations. Check out their flawless blogs Shoes and Glitter and Raashi’s blog. I love this idea of getting exposed to newer blogs, as I’m still pretty new to the blogging world myself.
Here are the rules for my nominees:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and comment on their blog 2. Include a link to their blog 3. Nominate 10 bloggers that you think deserve the award, and notify them 4. Answer the 10 questions you are given, and give 10 more for the bloggers you nominate to answer 5. Make a copy of the rules in your post
Here are Kay’s questions for me:
1. Why did you decide to start your blog?
I started my blog honestly because I thought it would be fun! I also wanted to get more exposure to the online writing world since I hope to be a journalist when I’m older. I figured I might as well get started early! I’m not sure why, but the idea of sharing my life along with my beauty, fashion, and lifestyle tips seems so fun!
2. What is the main thing you love about blogging?
The new, awesome people that I get to communicate and collaborate with.
3. Is there anything you dislike about blogging?
Sometimes, it takes a lot of motivation to take and edit pictures and create posts, but I always manage to do it!!
4. What is the worst beauty product you’ve ever used?
6. What is the one beauty product you couldn’t live without?
I simply could not live without my Redken Curvaceous Shampoo and Conditioner. (does that count as a beauty product? lol) I would recommend this to anyone with naturally curly hair. It does miracles.
7. Tea or coffee? What are your favorites?
COFFEE. (School would not happen without it) I’m a big fan of mochas- peppermint mochas during the winter, then the switch to mocha frappuccinos during the summer. Call me basic, but in the fall, I’m a sucker for Pumpkin Spice Lattes…
8. Do you have a quote, or an idea that you live by? If so, what is it?
Yes. “Be your own kind of beautiful”. I try to live by this everyday. 🙂
9. What would be your dream job?
Working as a writer/content creator for Buzzfeed, stationed in New York.
10. If you won the lottery, what would be your very first purchase?
Lots and lots and lots of new clothes.
Here are the questions for nominees:
1. How did you come up with the name for your blog?
2. What is the best gift you’ve ever received?
3. Who is your favorite Disney princess?
4. Where is the most beautiful place you’ve ever been?
5. Any unique/unordinary talents or quirks?
6. Best date you’ve ever been on (with a boy OR a friend!)
7. What do you hope to be doing in 10 years?
8. Favorite song currently?
9. Favorite song of all time?
10. Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
And (finally) here are my nominations (and some blogs that I love)!